Dodge Problem Reports

Newest Dodge Problem Reports

I was driving my car yesterday when all of a sudden car came to a halt drive some more and halt

My dodge caliber SXT 2008 just woke up one morning, out of the blue my car didn't start. I tried to jump it, twice. I had no crank or not even turning over, but I could here a noise like it was trying but would fail to start like something was not electrically wired right. I can put the key in and the radio will work/lightup, etc in acc mode. But shut off like it is not communicating with the starter.

So then I got the battery tested, tha...

2005 dodge ram 1500 when i move lever turn signal for left side the right side will come on and sometimes wipers too,replaced turn signal switch asembly and fix the problem

automatic transmission made noise like a clutch slipping and a whining noise started in tranny took to dealer had tranny checked out and was told a seal inside of tranny failed it had oil bypassing a set of clutchs which had burned up dealer had tranny rebuild shifting fine so far but still has whining noise have 32000 miles now planning to take it back again concern about whining sound I believe it to be planetary gears making sound this new ...

My rear wiper only works in reverse! One of the back lights are completely out even though we changed bulbs radio works only when truck is open and back lock doesn't work at all. I had a mechanic run the codes and he couldn't even connect to see what codes were pulling!

When shifting from Drive to Reverse (or vice versa), worn outer CV joints may cause a clunk or clicking noise. A loose axle nut can cause the same symptoms.

purchase new in 1997 was back to dealer more times then I can count. They never could pin point a cause; but they tried many things.I worked on aircraft engs. with carbon problems . The answer for my 2.0L IS AC SPARKS PLUGS. 4OZ OF MARVEL MESTERY OIL in gas tank on fill up no problems since. I use this oil in aircraft also

I purchased a 2010 dodge charger sxt with 42k miles.. after a week of owning it, it developed a rough idle and occasional shutter and hesitation during acceleration and braking. Rough Idle upon leaving the brakes from a stop, and slow down from fast speeds. Rough Idle around 550RPMs until about 900,1000 RPMs. Have had brakes, throttle body, idle valve, engine mounts, brakes checked, rotors and discs all checked and resulted in no concern on t...

On the 5.2L and 5.9L V8 engines, rerouting the ignition coil wire and spark plug wires can help solve a misfire and/or surge problem that occurs at approximately 45 mph. A service bulletin was published that outlines the specifics of the repair. It states the rerouting procedure should be performed before other repairs are done for misfires, surging or spark knock.

On the 5.9L V8 engine, rerouting the ignition coil wire and spark plug wires can help solve a misfire and/or surge problem that occurs at approximately 45 mph. A service bulletin was published that outlines the specifics of the repair. It states the rerouting procedure should be performed before other repairs are done for misfires, surging or spark knock.

An internal oil leak may develop from the intake manifold plenum gasket. The symptoms could include engine spark knock on acceleration and increased oil consumption. Our technicians tell us that replacing the plenum gasket should correct this issue.