Dodge Problem Reports

Most Reported Dodge Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

got codes 340 and 344 on start up next morning after driving in wet conditions. replaced cam sensor and problem disappeared until next wet conditions. whats up?

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P0113 and/or P0153. Our technicians tell us a powertrain control module (PCM) software upgrade is available to correct this issue.

The Check Engine Light may illuminate with code P1696. This fault code is for an internal powertrain control module (PCM) error. Reprogramming of the PCM will be necessary to correct this concern.

The automatic transmission my remain in the "default" mode after the engine is running with no fault codes stored. Our technicians tell us the updating the powertrain control module (PCM) software will be necessary to correct this concern.

The manual transmission may jump out of first gear. Our technicians tell us that replacing the first gear and 1-2 synchronizer should correct this concern.

My car starts very hard and when it finally does, If I take my foot off of the accelerator it dies. I replaced the IAC but it didn't help. I also pulled the timing belt upper cover and checked the belt, it seems to be ok, no missing teeth. What next.

Outside lights don't come on when the headlight switch is turned on. Brake light don't work either. Replaced burnt out brake light bulbs,and headlight switch. I have power to the switch, and the wires and grounds look good. The schematic shows a lamp-outage moduale, but can't find it or find out what it does.

Rust and/or corrosion may develop on the quarter panel above the tail lamp assembly due a void between the tail lamp and the body. Our technicians tell us the repair involves removing the rust and applying sealant to fill the void.

Vehicles equipped with a V6 engine may develop a rough idle after cold start with the Check Engine Light illuminated and code P050D stored. Our technicians tell us a powertrain control module (PCM) software upgrade is available to correct this concern.

One the 5.2L and 5.9L V8 engines carbon buildup on the top of the piston is common. As the buildup increases with mileage and over time, symptoms may vary from light ticking, to ticking/hammering, to hammering/knocking noises. Fuel injector cleaner often solves the problem.

A slight vibration in the steering wheel may be noted at freeway speeds. Our technicians tell us removing the assembly retainers on the brake rotors/drums and reinstalling the wheels can correct this issue.

The Electronic Stability Program (ESP) warning light may flash, or the pump may howl or groan after a turn. Our technicians tell us that updated anti-lock brake system control module software is available for these concerns.