Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Most reported Chrysler problems

Reported by Sandalfoot for the Chrysler LeBaron

This car makes a HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL like a bad wheel bearing when driving about 50 MPH and decellerating..NOT THE WHEEL BEARING. Doesn't hurt the running of it none, but I don't want the wheel to go off while I'm wheeling down the road, either!!

Verified for the Chrysler Sebring

Vehicles equipped with a V6 engine may develop a rough idle after cold start with the Check Engine Light illuminated and code P050D stored. Our technicians tell us a powertrain control module (PCM) software upgrade is available to correct this concern.

Reported by Fly Navy for the Chrysler Town & Country

U.S. resident purchased Canadian vehicle with speedometer cluster readout in kilometers. Desired display in miles. Replaced Canadian cluster with U.S. cluster from wrecked vehicle. Odometer and speedometer incorrect. Kilometers still displayed. Mechanic replaced transmission input and output speed sensors. No effect on problem. Chrysler dealer unable to suggest any corrective action. Found Tacoma Speedometer - Instrument (Tacoma, Washington)...

Reported by ssheila1950 for the Chrysler 300M

First: is the clock light is on but the clock wont run
second: when I turn on the air or heat the wording shows up sometimes and sometimes not
If it is not on I can't see what position I want the heat or air on, no wording, it comes on
sometimes and sometime it doesn't.