Chevrolet Tahoe Problem Reports

Most Reported Chevrolet Tahoe Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.

A burning smell may develop due to an oil leak form one or both valve cover gaskets. Resealing the valve cover will generally correct this concern. However, the valve covers should be inspected and replaced if damaged.

I run into this problem 1 day prior to delivery on a 2006-08 Tahoe 5.3 L, 6.0L I had no engine noise,that I can here after the low oil pressure went to zero and the warning alarm was going off. 10 min after operation. I noticed that cold start was only 25 PSI and got lower. to make a long story short. Techs. vehicles with active fuel management underneath the intake manifold.. hold the oil pressure switch. inside the port is a screen in the tu...

tow/haul light stays on when i put bit in drive and when i go through the gears it will go out

I got an engine from a suburban I was told it's the same engine may have to change oil pan an trams I need to know if I take the old one from my Tahoe will it work need advise

my dash Crack my gages mess up n the steering bad

3 batteries replaced in last 6mos. finally found dealer in Denver that correctly dx this big problem. THE INSTRUMENT DISPLAY CLUSTER WOULD NOT SHUT OFF. WAS ABOUT $500 TO DIAGNOSE AND REPLACE. TAHOE CRANKS EVERYTIME NOW. GOING ON 300K MILES SAME ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION