Chevrolet Impala Problem Reports

Most Reported Chevrolet Impala Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

Flex fuel vehicles can develop fuel calibration issues resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and/or lack of power. This commonly occurs if only short trips are taken after changing fuel type from E85 to gasoline or gasoline to E85. In most cases, the fuel calibrations can be reset for gasoline using a properly equipped scan tool.

An engine oil leak may develop from the rear of the engine. This is commonly caused by a failed oil pump drive o-ring seal. The leaking o-ring should be replaced to correct this concern.

Corrosion may develop at the connection between the ignition coil tower and spark plug wire resulting in an engine misfire. The Ignition coil and spark plug wire should both be replaced to correct this condition.

driver seat is not going back in a straight position and is getting stuck half way back

Last year I paid about $700 or $800 cause my car didn't want to start at first the light read security then I wait 10min then it would start and one day the car didn't want to start I took my car in to the dealer and they told me they have to redue the key code. They said after so many miles the code changes. I feel I should get a reburissment for spending so much money on just to reduce the code. Please help me I want my money back.

The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.

the headlight on the drivers side continues to go out. I have had 6/7 sets of headlights, wiring replaced, and some more stuff. I have gotten stopped by police on several occasions due to this problem. I don't know what else to do. somebody please help!!!!