Cadillac SRX Problem Reports

Most Reported Cadillac SRX Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

The front turn signal and and daytime running light bulbs are prone to premature failure. Our technicians tell us that these bulbs can be very difficult to replace.

It is not uncommon for the sunroof to work incorrectly or not at all.

The steering wheel position sensor may fail, resulting in the service stability message being displayed.

A loose or worn gas cap could be cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate.

The rear axle pinion seal may leak causing fluid loss and possible internal rear end damage. Replacing the faulty seal will commonly correct this concern.

The air condition compressor has had to be replaced twice and needs to be replaced again. It costs about $1200.00 each time. I can't skip the fixing of it because the bearing freezes up and melts the powers steering belt. If I don't get the new compressor, I won't have power steering. THIS CAR IS THE WORST, Never Ever Again will I own a Cadillac. I am very disappointed.

Every other month I have to add coolant...

Vehicles with certain V6 engines may illuminate the Check Engine Light one or more of the following codes: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, or P0391. Our technicians tell us that some vehicles may require a powertrain control module (PCM) software update to correct this issue. Other vehicles may have excess camshaft end play on one or both cylinder heads which will need to be corrected using special procedures outlined by GM.

one that gm cadillac should be of help with.even with road service if dealership is closed and you are traving you are left with no way to motel, resturant,ect! sealer and air pump donot allways work 1