Buick Problem Reports

Newest Buick Problem Reports

The steering may develop a clunk type noise from the upper intermediate steering shaft.  Our technicians tell us that you should check with your local GM dealer to find out what the latest repair is for this condition.

The water pump and/or the plastic side tanks on the radiator may leak causing a loss of coolant. The engine may overheat due to coolant loss. Continued coolant loss after external leaks have been repaired could indicate a blown head gasket.

An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front crankshaft seal is available to correct this concern.

Vehicles with certain V6 engines may illuminate the Check Engine Light one or more of the following codes: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, or P0391. Our technicians tell us that some vehicles may require a powertrain control module (PCM) software update to correct this issue. Other vehicles may have excess camshaft end play on one or both cylinder heads which will need to be corrected using special procedures outlined by GM.

Fan has a loud roar as if there might be a blockage of air flow.

When engine is warm and coming to a stop and foot of the pedal and braking the engine stalls ... no hissing sounds on brake booster. Car will not stall if i down shift to third or second on auto transmission.

My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump.

I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fus...

I'll turn up the temp on the dual control to get heat, and/or the defroster to blow warmer air. All I get is cool air that makes for an uncomfortable ride and slower defrost. I did replace the blower motor in the summer, could this have caused the problem by not hooking something up correctly?

After a rain there is water on the front floor both driver's side and passenger side. Had new windshield put in and sealed under cowl and all drains under cowl are clean.

I had a new battery installed and since the air condition only blows out on my feet. I have heard that this is has been an issue with several owners. Have you run across this and any ideas how to fix it? (Fuses have been checked, and the battery has been disconnected and reinstalled)

Car stalls for no apparent reason while driving down road, changed oil sensor, crank sensor and fuel pump. No check engine light on

The supercharger may develop a noise in the front section of the supercharger assembly. The is due to a worn coupler. Our technicians tell us that a remanufactured coupler section is available from aftermarket suppliers.
One or more of the rear lights may be out due to a failed light socket plate.

A weak battery or a burned out brake light bulb may cause the ABS light to illuminate.