Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported Buick problems

Reported by doreydoc and 4 others for the Buick Rendezvous

My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump.

I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fus...

5 Reports

Reported by grorrer and 5 others for the Buick LeSabre

I'll turn up the temp on the dual control to get heat, and/or the defroster to blow warmer air. All I get is cool air that makes for an uncomfortable ride and slower defrost. I did replace the blower motor in the summer, could this have caused the problem by not hooking something up correctly?

Reported by capricorn_62 and 1 other for the Buick Skylark

After a rain there is water on the front floor both driver's side and passenger side. Had new windshield put in and sealed under cowl and all drains under cowl are clean.

Reported by mlissk and 31 others for the Buick Rainier

I had a new battery installed and since the air condition only blows out on my feet. I have heard that this is has been an issue with several owners. Have you run across this and any ideas how to fix it? (Fuses have been checked, and the battery has been disconnected and reinstalled)

32 Reports

Reported by Debdon and 2 others for the Buick Century

Car stalls for no apparent reason while driving down road, changed oil sensor, crank sensor and fuel pump. No check engine light on

3 Reports

Verified for the Buick Riviera
The supercharger may develop a noise in the front section of the supercharger assembly. The is due to a worn coupler. Our technicians tell us that a remanufactured coupler section is available from aftermarket suppliers.

Verified for the Buick Rainier
One or more of the rear lights may be out due to a failed light socket plate.
4 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

A weak battery or a burned out brake light bulb may cause the ABS light to illuminate.

7 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

The front or rear exhaust manifold may crack causing an exhaust leak. Our technicians tell us the manifold should be replaced to correct this condition.

Verified for the Buick LeSabre
The anti-lock brake (ABS) pressure modulator valve assembly may fail internally causing the ABS light to illuminate.
15 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

The Engine Control Module (ECM) can fail causing stalling, and engine and transmission drivability concerns.

3 Reports

Verified for the Buick Park Avenue
The ABS accumulator may fail causing loss of power brake assist. (The brake pedal will become very hard).

Verified for the Buick Regal
Air flow from the dash vents may be incorrect due to a damaged engine vacuum hose near the battery tray.

Verified for the Buick Regal

Fuel injectors can short-circuit electrically causing a rougher than normal idle and reduced performance.

4 Reports

Verified for the Buick Regal
One or more of the rear suspension links may become bent causing a severe rubbing noise.