Car problem reports

Problem with your car? See what our experts say or submit your own.

Newest reported Buick problems

Verified for the Buick LaCrosse

Vehicles with certain V6 engines may illuminate the Check Engine Light one or more of the following codes: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, or P0391. Our technicians tell us that some vehicles may require a powertrain control module (PCM) software update to correct this issue. Other vehicles may have excess camshaft end play on one or both cylinder heads which will need to be corrected using special procedures outlined by GM.

6 Reports

Reported by James Edward and 4 others for the Buick LeSabre

Fan has a loud roar as if there might be a blockage of air flow.

5 Reports

Reported by buick88 and 2 others for the Buick Regal

When engine is warm and coming to a stop and foot of the pedal and braking the engine stalls ... no hissing sounds on brake booster. Car will not stall if i down shift to third or second on auto transmission.

Reported by doreydoc and 7 others for the Buick Rendezvous

My local dealer service has been trying to fix this problem for over six months: AC/H does on and off. Either it will not turn on when I start the car and then (sometimes) it will come on when I hit a bump. Or, it will come on when I start the engine, and turn off when I hit a bump.

I am only a university literature professor, but that seems like an electrical wiring short or loose connection to me. So far, the electric techs have changed fus...

8 Reports

Reported by grorrer and 9 others for the Buick LeSabre

I'll turn up the temp on the dual control to get heat, and/or the defroster to blow warmer air. All I get is cool air that makes for an uncomfortable ride and slower defrost. I did replace the blower motor in the summer, could this have caused the problem by not hooking something up correctly?

10 Reports

Reported by capricorn_62 and 1 other for the Buick Skylark

After a rain there is water on the front floor both driver's side and passenger side. Had new windshield put in and sealed under cowl and all drains under cowl are clean.

Reported by mlissk and 38 others for the Buick Rainier

I had a new battery installed and since the air condition only blows out on my feet. I have heard that this is has been an issue with several owners. Have you run across this and any ideas how to fix it? (Fuses have been checked, and the battery has been disconnected and reinstalled)

39 Reports

Reported by Debdon and 2 others for the Buick Century

Car stalls for no apparent reason while driving down road, changed oil sensor, crank sensor and fuel pump. No check engine light on

Verified for the Buick Riviera
The supercharger may develop a noise in the front section of the supercharger assembly. The is due to a worn coupler. Our technicians tell us that a remanufactured coupler section is available from aftermarket suppliers.

Verified for the Buick Rainier
One or more of the rear lights may be out due to a failed light socket plate.
5 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

A weak battery or a burned out brake light bulb may cause the ABS light to illuminate.

7 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

The front or rear exhaust manifold may crack causing an exhaust leak. Our technicians tell us the manifold should be replaced to correct this condition.

Verified for the Buick LeSabre
The anti-lock brake (ABS) pressure modulator valve assembly may fail internally causing the ABS light to illuminate.
22 Reports

Verified for the Buick Skylark

The Engine Control Module (ECM) can fail causing stalling, and engine and transmission drivability concerns.

Verified for the Buick Park Avenue
The ABS accumulator may fail causing loss of power brake assist. (The brake pedal will become very hard).