Buick Problem Reports

Newest Buick Problem Reports

I have 3 windows that will not go up or down although the drivers side works fine

How much for a new taillight

After six months of having it towed and then loaning it to my local repair shop to drive as a parts car they gave it back to me and said to scrap it. I started pulling things off just to look at them and found the MAP sensor was full of sludge. It looked like a Ford engine back in the day running Quaker State oil (foamy). I replaced the MAP sensor and it ran another 25,000 miles without a problem. The local Buick dealer was a bucket of no ...

I just purchased a 2004 Buick Le Sabre,it has 151,000 miles on it and it starts and cranks fine, but when put it in drive, it doesn't move, sometimes i can cut off and restart it and it'll take off but when i come to a complete stop it doesn't accelerate anymore. What should i do to fix this asap

My heat dont work just blows out cold air sometimes

Sometimes if I put my purse in the passenger seat, it triggers the seat belt alarm. Weight is about 2-3 lbs. The alarm will not turn off even if I move my purse to the floor. Must turn off the car, put purse in floor and then turn it back on. Dealer says that it is caused by my cell phone in my purse and that there is a bulletin out about this problem. The fix is to never put my purse in the passenger seat.

my 2000 Buick century custom has the service engine soon light on low tire and low coolant light on constantly and my car stalls out and has a hard time switching gears. i have no clue what is going on and the window work when they want to and i just recently had to replace a fuel pump cause gas leaked out from the top. what are my problems and how do i fix them.

Wiring harness at right trunk hinge bends when trunk opened.
Wiring gets stressed and eventually breaks.
The orange wire in the bundle is the trunk light wire.

Failing that change bulb:
P/N is BP917

Engine stalls when the turn signals are used. This happened at highway speeds and can be very dangerous. Also, the dash lights flashed on and off. Engine will restart but will stall again when you use the turn signals.

they say I need a new purge valve. The stabilitizer light and the traction control light came on and the check engine light came on and stayed on.

The engine may develop a misfire due to worn valve seats. This fault will cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate. Replacement of the cylinder head may be required to correct this concern.

An ignition coil may fail causing one of the cylinders to misfire. Each of the two banks of cylinders has its own coil assembly. If one ignition coil fails the coil assembly for the corresponding cylinder bank must be replaced.

The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. It may be necessary for the engine to cool down before it will restart.

The ignition coil housing may fail causing an engine misfire on one or more cylinders.

The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.