It seems that the design of the wheels, acts as a knife cutting the Pirelli tires . I read that there was a problem of tires not supporting the cars's weight. What options do I have.?
Problems with wheels 18" .Had to replace three tires in two months. on 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
- "Check oil level at next refueling" keeps reappearing after every start up.
- what is wrong when backup camera not displaying
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($295 - 419) in Sebewaing, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($585 - 1,194) in Lynch, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($258 - 378) in Cassville, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Murray, NJ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($315 - 405) in Opheim, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($890 - 1,136) in Pleasantville, OH