I have A 1997 Toyota and cannot get it to shift out of park.Its like the shifter is locked up
problems with trans. on 1997 Toyota 4Runner
2 answersMay 22, 2014
1 answerApril 04, 2009
2 answersJanuary 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl