1997 Dodge Intrepid Q&A

1997 Dodge Intrepid Question: Problems with Tie Rods

I had the tie rods replaced on my car in April, 2008, because I had a knocking in the front end of my car and the steering wheel was shaking. I am again having the same problems, so obviously the tie rods need to be replaced again. Is this a recurring problem with the 1997 Dodge Intrepid or was it not fixed correctly the first time? Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated. Thanks -
There are 2 tie rods on your car, where both replaced the last time? They do have a rubber groment on the inside end that deteriate and cause slack and shake. If oil or fluid is getting on them the rubber won't last long. Steve -
It's a rod vertical to the front strut with a ball knuckle thing has a rubber boot? Squeezes and kinda grind when driving
Sometimes feel a bounce as if low tire from driver side. Noise is worse when starting out, sometimes fades after driving a while. Doesn't do it all the time, when there no squeal, there's no boun...
I've had my Intrepid for 3 years now and have had to replace minor things along the way. Now, however I'm having major issues with the steering. After replacing the tie rod ends and having a fron...