problems with the motor on 1998 Plymouth Breeze

I was on the highway and the car started to lose pressuer. Pull over,check the oil and antifreeze.oil was low,added 2 qts and the motor started puttering.When driving at speeds over 35 it stops.

by in Durham, NC on June 08, 2011
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on June 08, 2011
It would be difficult to say without seeing the car what the problem could be. You could have an internal engine problem. You could also have an exhaust system restriction causing a lack of power. This could be like a catalytic converter that has a problem. I would recommend a qualified technician have a look at your car. https://repairpal.com/directory?address=27704&car_brand_names=Plymouth Click that link for some folks near you.
COMMENT by on June 09, 2011
thanks
did the blower motor cause the blower motor resistor to burn out .this is what I was told happens and that I should buy Both or the resistor will just burn out again.
i have misfire codes on cylinders 1,2,3, and 4 what does this mean.
I have a 2000 Ply Breeze that when I turn on the A/C the fan starts shaking, or better yet it sounds as though it is running real dry. It makes me think it needs to be lubricated, or there is somet...
Heater grinds when on or squeeks. Sometimes I can turn it off and then it will be ok for a few.
I FOUND OIL IN ON OF MY SPARK PLUG HOLES BUT NOT IN THE REST WHERE FINE ONLY ONE OF THE SPARK PLUG HOLES HAD OL IN .WILL A TUNE UP FIX THIS WHAT SHOULD I DO