Just had intake manifolds replaced due to antifreeze leak; now Im being told exhaust is leaking into the coolant system causing the vehicle to overheat. What needs done now to repair; any ideal of cost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Problems with overheating on 2002 Oldsmobile Silhouette
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
2 answersApril 19, 2009
2 answersApril 17, 2011
1 answerJuly 10, 2015
1 answerApril 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Silhouette Questions
- where is the fuel filter located? right side bottom center of vehicle?
- Can you determine if your vehicle has air suspension by the VIN Number?
- No matter what you set the air vent control to the air flow never changes. I have been told it may be an actuator. Where is it located and approximately how much would it take to get it fixed?
- How much should it cost for replacement of the solinodes in transmission?
- My captain chair is stuck in post of floor and won't unlatch, how do I fix?