several months ago something went wrong with the heating / cooling system in my cars cabin...it seems as though something may be wrong in the air delivery duct system....in the heating mode, the engine is making hot air but air barely comes out of the duct system...in the a/c mode, cold air comes out of the drivers side dash vent at a reduced rate and the rate of air movement from the rest of the dash vents is even more reduced.
problems with heating / cooling system on 1994 Lexus SC400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC400 Questions
- Car won't start. Battery is good. Makes clicking sound when key is turns on.
- Help me please! Can't get the car to shift out of park after it started.
- my sunroof won;t open when I push the button it shifts and little
- Start up issues
- both windows wont roll down. i changed the switches and checked the 2 fuses
1994 Lexus SC400 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($506 - 1,469) in Newport, NC
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($271 - 409) in Falmouth, IN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Moss Point, MS
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($553 - 654) in Friendsville, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($521 - 621) in Niobe, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($489 - 532) in Caliente, CA