I have been told, since my EGR Valve has "BLOWN" out twice in a matter of 24 hours and I keep loosing pressure (can't make it up steep hills" I have a problem with the sensor. Is this true and if so what does the sensor look like and can I replace it myself?
Problems with EGR Pressure Sensor on 2002 Ford Escape
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
Verified for the Ford Escape128 reports
4 answersFebruary 18, 2009
3 answersJanuary 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?