I have been told, since my EGR Valve has "BLOWN" out twice in a matter of 24 hours and I keep loosing pressure (can't make it up steep hills" I have a problem with the sensor. Is this true and if so what does the sensor look like and can I replace it myself?
Problems with EGR Pressure Sensor on 2002 Ford Escape
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
Verified for the Ford Escape128 reports
4 answersFebruary 18, 2009
3 answersJanuary 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- What causes water being in #2 and 3 spark plug well
- was told diffeirential was going bad - 96 is axle code cant find ratio anywhere
- What do the 2 wires under the center of driver seat connect to?
- Noise coming from engine when car is idling.
- while driving the truck and come to an abrupt stop that motor turns off