I have been told, since my EGR Valve has "BLOWN" out twice in a matter of 24 hours and I keep loosing pressure (can't make it up steep hills" I have a problem with the sensor. Is this true and if so what does the sensor look like and can I replace it myself?
Problems with EGR Pressure Sensor on 2002 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2002 Ford Escape
Verified for the Ford Escape198 reports
1 answerSeptember 10, 2012
4 answersFebruary 18, 2009
3 answersJanuary 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($113 - $155) in Essex, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($154 - $183) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($194 - $267) in Beaver Falls, NY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($133 - $157) in New Waterford, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($325 - $410) in Rocky Point, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($129 - $374) in Sandyville, WV