Trans wont shift into third,the linkage seems to be ok,but when you start off in the morning you have to put it in low 2 to get it moving,then you can put it into drive but it stays in 2nd. Could this be a sticking valve?
problems with automatic trans on 1994 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($112 - 282) in Monterey, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Roanoke, VA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($339 - 506) in Maricopa, AZ
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 301) in Pilger, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($34 - 41) in Hines, OR
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Elko, MN