Problems with air conditioning on 2002 Dodge Stratus

My air conditioning is blowing hot so my brother says I need some Freon. He put Freon in my car while the air conditioner was on and the air didn't get cool at all. My brother told me he noticed that when the Freon was coming out of the can, it didn't get cold. Also, he notice that when I turned on my AC, it didn't "click" to turn on one of the AC components (I guess). I don't know if this mean anything, but I notice a black plastic webbing (Like off a filter) in the heating/cooling exhaust vents.

by in Asheville, NC on June 14, 2012
1 answer
ANSWER by on June 14, 2012
SOUNDS LIKE THE A/C COMPRESSOR CLUTCH IS NOT ENGAGING. HAVE IT DIAG DUE TO ALL THE ISSUES THAT IT COULD BE
If the Heating A/C fan only works in certain positions ie. 3&4 but not 1 or 2. You most likely need a new blower motor resistor.
Would someone please tell me how to replace the half shafts. My parents are in their seventies both with heart conditions and they want me to replace the half shafts that my brother in law bought....
when i drive a distance the passanger side of my car is filling with water. is there some way to find the drain line in order to unclog it?
My car just started acting up on me today. I admit, I am not very good at knowing when to check stuff out or change stuff. I am clueless. My car runs like a champ when I am going at a steady speed,...