My air conditioning is blowing hot so my brother says I need some Freon. He put Freon in my car while the air conditioner was on and the air didn't get cool at all. My brother told me he noticed that when the Freon was coming out of the can, it didn't get cold. Also, he notice that when I turned on my AC, it didn't "click" to turn on one of the AC components (I guess). I don't know if this mean anything, but I notice a black plastic webbing (Like off a filter) in the heating/cooling exhaust vents.
Problems with air conditioning on 2002 Dodge Stratus
Verified for the Dodge Stratus26 reports
1 answerNovember 09, 2010
1 answerApril 02, 2011
1 answerJuly 19, 2009
4 answersDecember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?