2006 Chrysler Sebring Q&A

2006 Chrysler Sebring Question: Problems with AC

Trying to figure out what is wrong with my a/c, When you turn on the car it works fine for about 15 minutes and then the volume of the pressure goes down could it be the blower motor? -
It is best to really check out your whole system with a proper set of gauges. If you just try things, you will go through a lot of money, some of it wasted. It could be a weak compressor, a restriction, low R134 or many other things. When you Diagnose A/C problems with gauges and training, you can find the problem conclusively in 15 minutes. -
...within a few seconds of turning on the air conditioning, that can be fixed by replacing the AC expansion valve. Occasionally vibration from the honking can be felt in the steering wheel and car seats.
Some vehicles may develop a musty odor coming from the HVAC system, Dodge has issued a cleaner/disinfectant and a coating for the evaporator designed to inhibit bacterial growth.
steering wheel vibrating when ac is turned on.
Because of this problem I have replaced the compressor three times but the problem noise will not go away. The machanics can't seem to permantently resolved the problem. I have had the belt, tensio...
A couple months back I had a leaking head gasket. It was replaced, then it blew out my front seal within minutes. After doing it a 2nd time, the mechanic told me I had crankwalk. They replaced 3 be...