The car seems to be lossing the fuel prime. We have replaced the regualator. The problem has been worse ever since. Have to spray it with starting fluid to get it to start. It could last for days or weeks. Never know when it is going to happen.
Problems Starting on 1997 Lincoln Town Car
2 answersApril 20, 2011
2 answersNovember 11, 2009
2 answersOctober 14, 2009
1 answerFebruary 27, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new