i started experincing this in nov the battery was low dealership replaced it. Problem continued they replaced fuel pum , plugs did work on manifold very costley repair. Car still wont start when cold. I have also noticed it runs and starts better when over half tank of gas. Have tried adding dry gas, letting car sit for a while before driving. intermittently it runs very rough.
Problems staring when cold on 2006 Lincoln Zephyr
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Zephyr Questions
- check engine light came on and the car killed
- The car stalled after accelerating into the fast lane of the free way.
- My car will switch unexpectedly at the worst time, to traction control.
- How does water keep ending up in the trunk of my 2006 Zephyr?!
- door lock was replaced now it will not unlock? how can I fix this