My 4 Runner won't shift into overdrive until it's fully warmed up. It runs at about 4000 RPM until the temperature gauge stops rising.
problems shifting into overdrive on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner87 reports
1 answerAugust 29, 2009
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?