My 4 Runner won't shift into overdrive until it's fully warmed up. It runs at about 4000 RPM until the temperature gauge stops rising.
problems shifting into overdrive on 1995 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 31, 2009
1 answerAugust 29, 2009
1 answerFebruary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl