Problems on my Volvo S60 2.4 on 2004 Volvo S60

Hello Experts, I have a car accident with my Volvo S60 2003 and I really love the car so I want to repair it. I have clean everything from the outside, however after the scanner these are the errors that I would like you to tell me what I need to buy in order to get it better. 1.- ECM-140A 2.- ECM-0299 3.- ECM-5010 4.- ECM-0200 5.- ABS-0103 6.- TCM-0100 7.- SRS-00D4 8.- CEM-8F12 9.- CEM-6A03 10- CEM 6A04 11.- UEM-0038 12.- UEM-0004 If you could help me with these I would really appreciate it. thank you. Raul

by in Portland, OR on November 30, 2011
2 answers
ANSWER by on December 01, 2011
Raul, it will be very difficult to look at just these codes and come up with an answer, in fact, impossible. First of all, if it's been in an accident, it needs to be checked for damage to see if this is that cause of the problem. I would next erase all the codes and see which ones re-appear, then start the diagnosis. This is a job for a trained Volvo tech, or European shop tech. You have several good Independent Volvo shops in the Portland area, I suggest taking it to one of them.
ANSWER by on December 05, 2011
As Bret said, It's impossible to give you an answer by just looking at these codes. What you need to do is have a shop that knows Volvo, diagnose your problems.