I am trying to install new CV axles and I got the old one off the drivers side. I am now having problems trying to get the new one in. It goes about halfway in and then stops. I have put grease on the end and still no dice. What can I do to get it in easier?
Problems installing CV axles on 2002 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2009
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Silas, AL
- Add Front Engine Seals ($52 - 78) in Seelyville, IN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($122 - 168) in Owls Head, ME
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Chaparral, NM
- Engine Mount Replacement ($317 - 432) in Watson, MN
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($249 - 294) in Knob Lick, KY