I am trying to install new CV axles and I got the old one off the drivers side. I am now having problems trying to get the new one in. It goes about halfway in and then stops. I have put grease on the end and still no dice. What can I do to get it in easier?
Problems installing CV axles on 2002 Honda Civic
by nissan04 in Selma, OR on May 09, 2012
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2009
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How much should replacing an idler pulley cost?
- When I turn the key it won't make a sound it won't even turn over I have a new battery what else could it be
- If my son ran his car out of oil and it lost power, he now hears a loud knocking from engine, is it salvageable? If so what do I do now?
- Vehicle has recently (6 months ago) replaced radiator, radiator cap (1 month ago), coolant and level is above safe level, yet guage rises to High. Why?
- car sets idle at stop ;light starts running hot. water pump, cooling fan relay,radaitor fan switch, all replaced what could be the problem