I am trying to install new CV axles and I got the old one off the drivers side. I am now having problems trying to get the new one in. It goes about halfway in and then stops. I have put grease on the end and still no dice. What can I do to get it in easier?
Problems installing CV axles on 2002 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2009
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- lx coupe. New motor, I'm missing a part. Something mounted to oil pan. Rt side
- Car will start, go into gear then slow down almost idling then go back into gear
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die