I am trying to install new CV axles and I got the old one off the drivers side. I am now having problems trying to get the new one in. It goes about halfway in and then stops. I have put grease on the end and still no dice. What can I do to get it in easier?
Problems installing CV axles on 2002 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2002 Honda Civic
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
1 answerFebruary 13, 2009
2 answersAugust 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
2002 Honda Civic Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($352 - $451) in Silas, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($79 - $116) in Seelyville, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($378 - $614) in Owls Head, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($415 - $748) in Chaparral, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - $321) in Watson, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - $175) in Knob Lick, KY