My car will shake and shut off when I start it. Sometimes it shakes when its just stopped at a traffic light. I just had a couple vacuums replaced in it that were leaking. Well one was leaking, he changed it and then the other broke. the parts for those cost 68, and 55 a piece. What should I do?
Problems idling on 2001 Volkswagen GTI
0 answersJune 21, 2015
2 answersJanuary 18, 2010
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
2 answersMarch 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen GTI Questions
- Why does my car shake over 80mph? I just replaced tie rods and aligned car.
- i want to change my original tail light to led tail light like the the R
- Shudder when shifting to 3rd gear, smaller less noticeable shudder when shifting to 4th gear.
- My headlight switch does not pull out to turn on the fog lights. Do I need a new switch?
- Can I use the '03 VW jetta abs pump in my '03 Gti vr6?