column there's a gasket move it and at the point it connects there's a button push it and it should work. I have a 2002 dodge with the same problem.
Problems getting out of park Try looking at base of the drive selector/stearing on 2002 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- no start condition, car stalled like it was not getting gas, pressed gas pedal c
- truck wont crank after driving for awhile has to cool off but will start
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part