column there's a gasket move it and at the point it connects there's a button push it and it should work. I have a 2002 dodge with the same problem.
Problems getting out of park Try looking at base of the drive selector/stearing on 2002 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home