So i know that when a charcoal canister goes bad it can effect the catalytic converter. But I was wondering if anyone knew how long roughly it could take to do that?
Problems from the charcoal canister on 2001 Toyota Celica
Verified for the Toyota Celica7 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Celica Questions
- No pressure in the radiator hose, died twice in town only a mile apart
- why does my car want to hesitate when put in gear upon taking off
- Where does the sixth wire coming off my distributor cap go?
- There's been a knocking noise but suddenly it got a lot louder. What is it?
- What are the cause's for car to run rough idles low/no power when driving
2001 Toyota Celica Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lodgepole, SD
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 71) in Pinon, AZ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($560 - 797) in Warren, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($350 - 398) in Harrod, OH
- Battery Replacement ($145 - 154) in Dodge City, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($634 - 1,849) in Mulga, AL