2007 Honda Element Q&A

2007 Honda Element Question: problem with the gauge needles

Hi: My daughter has a honda element 07 and she call me saying that she was driving and when she notice the 3 gauges needles fell off at the same time. How that happen?. I don`t want to take it to the dealer because they are going to charge me alot. Can I fix this my self?. how can I take the front cover of the gauges out?. Thank you...! for your time. -
Hi: That issue was addressed by Honda on a factory recall in which they replaced the entire instrument panel at no charge. Suggest you contact a local Honda Dealer. -
it is a recall item covered by honha -
Comment 1
It WAS covered by Honda. As of Decemeber they will NOT do anything and the cost to repair is all yours. This is a Honda defect but if you car is three years old they will not fix it. They really suck. -
It WAS covered by Honda. As of Decemeber 2010 they will NOT do anything and the cost to repair is all yours. This is a Honda defect but if your car is three years old they will not fix it. They really suck. -
I have a 2007 Honda Element that we bought two years ago off a honda used car lot. Yesterday I was driving and hit a speed bump and the gage needles for the tach and speedometer fell off. I read th...