I drive my 1994 buick lesabre and when i go to get off the freeway or have been driving for very long the car dies like it is out of gas and won't start right away. it acts like it is out of gas. If i wait for a few minutes and don't try to start it, then it will star again in about 10 to 25 minutes, what could be the problem?
problem with the fuel system on 1994 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 1994 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
June 25, 2010
This could be a failing Ignition System Component, such as an Ignition Module or Crank Sensor. Best way is to see if there are any codes set. Any Check Engine/Service Engine Soon Light coming on?
2 answersNovember 25, 2014
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
1 answerMay 17, 2015
1 answerApril 08, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
1994 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($566 - $987) in Embarrass, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($172 - $282) in Everson, PA
- Battery Replacement ($173 - $213) in Fort Buchanan, PR
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - $648) in Marion, MT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Itasca, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,099 - $1,161) in Gordo, AL