It has happened twice this summer....have had to pay over $100 to have it fixed...water leaking on my passenger side of my car...said the hose is at a 90degree angle..and that is a defect....and to wait for a recall...lol...right...I am sure that will happen....
Problem with the Evaporation Hose??? on 2009 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
- All my brake warning lights are on. My oil filter won't come off either.