It has happened twice this summer....have had to pay over $100 to have it fixed...water leaking on my passenger side of my car...said the hose is at a 90degree angle..and that is a defect....and to wait for a recall...lol...right...I am sure that will happen....
Problem with the Evaporation Hose??? on 2009 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2009 Scion xD Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,054 - 1,377) in Long Branch, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($202 - 304) in Sandgap, KY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Washington Mills, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Falcon, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 344) in Darlington, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 91) in Henderson, AR