It has happened twice this summer....have had to pay over $100 to have it fixed...water leaking on my passenger side of my car...said the hose is at a 90degree angle..and that is a defect....and to wait for a recall...lol...right...I am sure that will happen....
Problem with the Evaporation Hose??? on 2009 Scion xD
Asked by for the 2009 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to change the front turnsignal bulbs
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
2009 Scion xD Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($430 - $507) in Long Branch, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($633 - $758) in Sandgap, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,074 - $2,330) in Washington Mills, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Falcon, NC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($306 - $373) in Darlington, WI
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,065 - $1,089) in Henderson, AR