It has happened twice this summer....have had to pay over $100 to have it fixed...water leaking on my passenger side of my car...said the hose is at a 90degree angle..and that is a defect....and to wait for a recall...lol...right...I am sure that will happen....
Problem with the Evaporation Hose??? on 2009 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2009 Scion xD Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Long Branch, NJ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sandgap, KY
- Starter Replacement ($422 - 487) in Washington Mills, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($256 - 340) in Falcon, NC
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 113) in Darlington, WI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Henderson, AR