It has happened twice this summer....have had to pay over $100 to have it fixed...water leaking on my passenger side of my car...said the hose is at a 90degree angle..and that is a defect....and to wait for a recall...lol...right...I am sure that will happen....
Problem with the Evaporation Hose??? on 2009 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2009 Scion xD Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($348 - 477) in Long Branch, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($814 - 1,008) in Sandgap, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($170 - 246) in Washington Mills, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($917 - 1,313) in Falcon, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Darlington, WI
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($106 - 124) in Henderson, AR