First the left rear tail light was not working, then the next night the tail lights would not turn off and I had to disconect the battery. Now the fuel gauge is not reading properly either. How may I go about fixing this?
problem with the electrical system on 1999 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
1999 Ford Windstar Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Lucedale, MS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grimstead, VA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Olivia, MN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($560 - 705) in Finchville, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Newellton, LA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($115 - 687) in Holtwood, PA