What do you call the thing that looks like a gear that changes from heat to A/C? Heater and A/C both work fine but the "gear part" is broken so has to be changed manually.
Problem with switching from heat to a/c on 1997 Ford Escort
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 04, 2009
Go to this site http://www.parts.com/ put in your year, make and model and put vacuum motor in the search box, here you'll see view image click on that and you'll see a complete diagram of your heater and be able to locate the part your looking for.
1 answerJune 02, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
4 answersJanuary 03, 2009
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in Talmage, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($683 - 860) in Addis, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Summerville, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 66) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($312 - 530) in Branch, LA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Oradell, NJ