What do you call the thing that looks like a gear that changes from heat to A/C? Heater and A/C both work fine but the "gear part" is broken so has to be changed manually.
Problem with switching from heat to a/c on 1997 Ford Escort
ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 04, 2009
Go to this site http://www.parts.com/ put in your year, make and model and put vacuum motor in the search box, here you'll see view image click on that and you'll see a complete diagram of your heater and be able to locate the part your looking for.
1 answerJune 02, 2014
1 answerSeptember 08, 2013
1 answerApril 08, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Talmage, CA
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Addis, LA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($203 - 275) in Summerville, OR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($91 - 167) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Branch, LA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Oradell, NJ