What is the likely issue and is it a DYI project?
Problem with Sunroof suddenly made cracking noise had to manually force close... on 2003 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
December 24, 2012
Drive cables are bad. Not for a DIY. Most regular shops will not take this on.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($199 - 352) in Stinson Lake, NH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Charlotte, MI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Fenton, IA
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - 911) in Bolinas, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Finleyville, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 269) in Amboy, WA