What is the likely issue and is it a DYI project?
Problem with Sunroof suddenly made cracking noise had to manually force close... on 2003 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
December 24, 2012
Drive cables are bad. Not for a DIY. Most regular shops will not take this on.
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2003 BMW 325i Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($304 - 739) in Charlotte, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($840 - 1,127) in Fenton, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bolinas, CA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($176 - 229) in Finleyville, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($404 - 511) in Amboy, WA