i changed my struts and mounts, the one on the left side is loose where the top of the strut bolts thru the mount. do i keep tightening the nut on the top?
problem with strut mount on 1992 Pontiac Bonneville
1 answerMarch 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1992 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Grafton, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($280 - 395) in Wallowa, OR
- 37,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Hayesville, NC
- Radiator Replacement ($445 - 673) in Eddyville, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Parks, AZ
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 99) in Charleston, IL