The fuel filler access door, which is normally opened by pressing on it, will occasionally not operate and this requires a trip to the dealer who uses a "special tool " to solve the problem. The last visit cost me $60. ... Any ideas or suggestions?
Problem with "sticking" fuel filler door on 2005 Nissan Murano
Verified for the Nissan Murano20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- While driving the engine shuts off and cannot steer!
- The cost of adjusting or changing the timing chain, and Valve cover Gaskets
- ENGINE IS BURNING OIL BUT NO LEAKS,
- What is a fair price for replacement door locks?
- Car slowly drive than stops after 15/20min of driving , have tried everything still not working,what is wrong with it W