The car does not want to start up after putting gas in. Happens each and every time after putting gas in. Starts fine any other time. In order to get it going, I have to rev up and screech out before it dies. Takes a couple tries, but it then runs fine!
Problem with starting after fueling up on 2005 Mazda Mazda6
by yai40 in Antelope, CA on March 28, 2010
2 answersMarch 23, 2016
2 answersNovember 13, 2014
2 answersNovember 25, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat
- Won't start. Lights come on the dash and the car symbol flashes but when I turn the key I get nothing.
- Will my car need to be reprogrammed after putting in a used transmission?
- What are the symptoms of a failing cranking sensor ?