The car does not want to start up after putting gas in. Happens each and every time after putting gas in. Starts fine any other time. In order to get it going, I have to rev up and screech out before it dies. Takes a couple tries, but it then runs fine!
Problem with starting after fueling up on 2005 Mazda Mazda6
2 answersNovember 25, 2011
2 answersMarch 23, 2016
2 answersNovember 13, 2014
3 answersJanuary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat