i slid my rear seat forward and down today but now i can only get the seat back up right i can not slide it back. feels like the latch is stuck and not releasing. ANY SUGGESTION BEFORE I TAKE IT TO THE DEALER. I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 2WKS
problem with rear seat on 2010 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
2010 Scion xD Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Frierson, LA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Lawtey, FL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Banning, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($136 - 183) in Lexington, VA
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($372 - 566) in Robinson, PA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($327 - 378) in Saint Peters, PA