i slid my rear seat forward and down today but now i can only get the seat back up right i can not slide it back. feels like the latch is stuck and not releasing. ANY SUGGESTION BEFORE I TAKE IT TO THE DEALER. I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 2WKS
problem with rear seat on 2010 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2010 Scion xD Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($568 - 777) in Frierson, LA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Lawtey, FL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($512 - 631) in Banning, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($244 - 303) in Lexington, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($290 - 352) in Robinson, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($78 - 89) in Saint Peters, PA