i slid my rear seat forward and down today but now i can only get the seat back up right i can not slide it back. feels like the latch is stuck and not releasing. ANY SUGGESTION BEFORE I TAKE IT TO THE DEALER. I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 2WKS
problem with rear seat on 2010 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to change the front turnsignal bulbs
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
2010 Scion xD Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($512 - $631) in Frierson, LA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($633 - $758) in Lawtey, FL
- Battery Replacement ($163 - $202) in Banning, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($132 - $215) in Lexington, VA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($969 - $1,020) in Robinson, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,354 - $1,666) in Saint Peters, PA