i slid my rear seat forward and down today but now i can only get the seat back up right i can not slide it back. feels like the latch is stuck and not releasing. ANY SUGGESTION BEFORE I TAKE IT TO THE DEALER. I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 2WKS
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2010 Scion xD Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Frierson, LA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($242 - 333) in Lawtey, FL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($459 - 550) in Banning, CA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Lexington, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($290 - 360) in Robinson, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Saint Peters, PA