i slid my rear seat forward and down today but now i can only get the seat back up right i can not slide it back. feels like the latch is stuck and not releasing. ANY SUGGESTION BEFORE I TAKE IT TO THE DEALER. I HAVE ONLY HAD THE CAR FOR ABOUT 2WKS
problem with rear seat on 2010 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2010 Scion xD Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($1,019 - 1,291) in Frierson, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lawtey, FL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Banning, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($138 - 183) in Lexington, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($688 - 771) in Robinson, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 91) in Saint Peters, PA