as the new caretaker of a pristine 1990 lexus LS400 I somehow managed to turn the door key in such a way that three doors lock/unlock but the drivers door does not open...not even from the inside...I spayed some wd-40 in the lock but no success....so I called a locksmith who had some tools that I wasn't comfortable with him using (two srewdrivers!) Is there an easy way to get the door panel or upper panel off? .... or do I just head to the dealership?
problem with opening LS400 drivers door on 1990 Lexus LS400
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure