as the new caretaker of a pristine 1990 lexus LS400 I somehow managed to turn the door key in such a way that three doors lock/unlock but the drivers door does not open...not even from the inside...I spayed some wd-40 in the lock but no success....so I called a locksmith who had some tools that I wasn't comfortable with him using (two srewdrivers!) Is there an easy way to get the door panel or upper panel off? .... or do I just head to the dealership?
problem with opening LS400 drivers door on 1990 Lexus LS400
1 answerMarch 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off