my transmission went out I bough one from the used auto.. junk yard.. I drove it for 2 days before it put me down again.. now when I drive it , It will go for about 2 blocks and its like it gose in neutral, I cut it off put back in park and restart it put it in drive and it gose right in gear just like it should it go for another 2 blocks and start back over doing the same thing again.... I tried a computer I also tried a gear shift switch off the other transmission and still the same thing.. did I buy a bad transmission or something else.. also there is no flashing lights on the dash board and there,s nothing coming up on my meter.
problem with my transmission on 2001 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
2 answersJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My passenger side door on a two door coupe is sticking...the handle works
- What is the code to unlock radio
- Shell Rotella ELC Nitrite Free Concentrate ok to use in the radiator?
- Just bought a 2016 Civic week ago... hearing noise when I brake??? Plz help!!!!!
- engine looses power, or shakes back and forth