my transmission went out I bough one from the used auto.. junk yard.. I drove it for 2 days before it put me down again.. now when I drive it , It will go for about 2 blocks and its like it gose in neutral, I cut it off put back in park and restart it put it in drive and it gose right in gear just like it should it go for another 2 blocks and start back over doing the same thing again.... I tried a computer I also tried a gear shift switch off the other transmission and still the same thing.. did I buy a bad transmission or something else.. also there is no flashing lights on the dash board and there,s nothing coming up on my meter.
problem with my transmission on 2001 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic38 reports
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
2 answersNovember 14, 2013
2 answersJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spring Glen, NY
- 150,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Grantham, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- 45,000 Mile Service ($211 - 293) in Ashville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($228 - 392) in Megargel, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Kelseyville, CA