my transmission went out I bough one from the used auto.. junk yard.. I drove it for 2 days before it put me down again.. now when I drive it , It will go for about 2 blocks and its like it gose in neutral, I cut it off put back in park and restart it put it in drive and it gose right in gear just like it should it go for another 2 blocks and start back over doing the same thing again.... I tried a computer I also tried a gear shift switch off the other transmission and still the same thing.. did I buy a bad transmission or something else.. also there is no flashing lights on the dash board and there,s nothing coming up on my meter.
problem with my transmission on 2001 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 2001 Honda Civic
1 more answer
Verified for the Honda Civic40 reports
1 answerSeptember 23, 2009
2 answersNovember 14, 2013
2 answersJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Will the inside wires for a 2003 to a 2005 fit on my 97 Honda civic ex ECU
- my engine light clicks on every couple of seconds and the idol goes up?
- car wont stay on
- How much will it cost to have the SRS light in a 2001 Honda Civic EX diagnosed?
- How much should the replacement of exhaust pipe on 1981 Honda civic
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($216 - 429) in Spring Glen, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Grantham, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($327 - 553) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ashville, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($184 - 1,858) in Megargel, AL
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Kelseyville, CA