When I start my car and put it in gear to drive, a light comes on. It looks like a face of a stop watch or maybe a light.
Problem with my car on 1998 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23011 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23025 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C230101 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1998 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Lawtons, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Elverson, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($67 - 88) in Romeo, MI
- 120,000 Mile Service ($642 - 887) in Witter Springs, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Nineveh, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($255 - 363) in Chidester, AR