No heat on passenger side.After 7 hr labour to diagnos problem local Toyota dealership replaced the heating coil. We now have issues with heat not shutting off. When set at 68 fan on LO it continues to heat up until we can't stand it and then when fan shut OFF it gets cold. Still no solution from Toyota. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Problem with heating & heating/ac controls on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - $1,134) in Westley, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hedley, TX
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($351 - $610) in Fenton, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - $136) in West Jefferson, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($264 - $283) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Nederland, TX