No heat on passenger side.After 7 hr labour to diagnos problem local Toyota dealership replaced the heating coil. We now have issues with heat not shutting off. When set at 68 fan on LO it continues to heat up until we can't stand it and then when fan shut OFF it gets cold. Still no solution from Toyota. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Problem with heating & heating/ac controls on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($664 - 918) in Westley, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($251 - 354) in Hedley, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($356 - 567) in Fenton, MI
- Radiator Replacement ($410 - 735) in West Jefferson, OH
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($252 - 321) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($460 - 2,503) in Nederland, TX