No heat on passenger side.After 7 hr labour to diagnos problem local Toyota dealership replaced the heating coil. We now have issues with heat not shutting off. When set at 68 fan on LO it continues to heat up until we can't stand it and then when fan shut OFF it gets cold. Still no solution from Toyota. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Problem with heating & heating/ac controls on 2003 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
2003 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($335 - $458) in Westley, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($411 - $558) in Hedley, TX
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($155 - $189) in Fenton, MI
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($554 - $730) in West Jefferson, OH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($284 - $375) in Laguna Beach, CA
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($118 - $264) in Nederland, TX