i was wondering if someone can help me resolve this issue i washed the motor on my saab know it has a misfire and the engine light comes on changed the spark plugs but it doing the same thing and was wondering if it could be the baccum hose cause the one it had was remended with black tape i replaced it but dont think its working so can any one help me asp thanks.
problem with engine light and misfire on 2001 Saab 9-5
Verified for the Saab 9-597 reports
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerDecember 15, 2016
1 answerMay 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
2001 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($61 - 78) in Allen, SD
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($806 - 2,029) in Sheridan Lake, CO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($398 - 717) in Mosier, OR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,152 - 1,973) in Gloverville, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,081 - 1,117) in Oakley, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($165 - 203) in Walkerton, VA