i was wondering if someone can help me resolve this issue i washed the motor on my saab know it has a misfire and the engine light comes on changed the spark plugs but it doing the same thing and was wondering if it could be the baccum hose cause the one it had was remended with black tape i replaced it but dont think its working so can any one help me asp thanks.
problem with engine light and misfire on 2001 Saab 9-5
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
Verified for the Saab 9-573 reports
1 answerMay 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- vehicle stopped running on the freeway after making a fairly loud popping noise.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- Why is the car jerking as soon as turbo gets to red
- I have a no start issue from my push to start. I have a hard brake pedal also.