i was wondering if someone can help me resolve this issue i washed the motor on my saab know it has a misfire and the engine light comes on changed the spark plugs but it doing the same thing and was wondering if it could be the baccum hose cause the one it had was remended with black tape i replaced it but dont think its working so can any one help me asp thanks.
problem with engine light and misfire on 2001 Saab 9-5
Asked by for the 2001 Saab 9-5
Verified for the Saab 9-5101 reports
1 answerMarch 02, 2015
1 answerDecember 15, 2016
1 answerMay 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Saab 9-5 Questions
- HOW MUCH TRANS FLUID NEEDED FOR EXCHANGE AND REAR DIFF TOO?
- What cause to run rough.i wastold i have a bad transmission mount on leftside
- My saab 9-5 2002 is blowing a white smokes from exhaust pipe.
- Thick white smoke - stopped accelerating - cranking, not starting - no motor oil
- AC is blowing hot air. Is this gonna cost big to get fixed?
2001 Saab 9-5 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Allen, SD
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - $139) in Sheridan Lake, CO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mosier, OR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($454 - $521) in Gloverville, SC
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($400 - $473) in Oakley, UT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($121 - $251) in Walkerton, VA