Problem just started with the dome lamps and door locks on the car. After starting the car and putting into drive the door locks lock by themself (normal) but while driving they will unlock and at the same time the dome lamps come on, then they cycle off again then intermitantly while driving the problem persists, have turned off the dome lamps fearing a dead battery after the vehicle is parked and locked. have reciently replaced the drivers door jamb switch due to it being broken off. This problem has just started and I have no clue what to do.
Problem with dome lamps and door locks. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
Asked by for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hanson, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Walker, WV
- Water Pump Replacement ($568 - $890) in Sutton, AK
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - $187) in Herrick, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($719 - $1,215) in Losantville, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($30 - $59) in Kintyre, ND