Problem just started with the dome lamps and door locks on the car. After starting the car and putting into drive the door locks lock by themself (normal) but while driving they will unlock and at the same time the dome lamps come on, then they cycle off again then intermitantly while driving the problem persists, have turned off the dome lamps fearing a dead battery after the vehicle is parked and locked. have reciently replaced the drivers door jamb switch due to it being broken off. This problem has just started and I have no clue what to do.
Problem with dome lamps and door locks. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second