1991 Toyota Tercel Q&A

1991 Toyota Tercel Question: Problem with battery

Battery was put in backwards, there was a spark. The battery was then put in correctly, car won't start. Help!!! Thanks, -
Check all the fuses. But could be a fusible link. Which may require additional diagnosis -
you most likely fried your igniter. my girlfriend put the battery in backwards on my 88 toy pickup and after that no spark. the igniter went. the igniters are pricey so i would check for one in the boneyards. if you have no spark that is moist likely the problem. -
I have a possible short where while driving the check battery light comes on, the car shutters and then clears up by itself. I'm not sure what is causing this or where to start to look for the fix.
Battery good. Starter fairly new. Problem started last week, would try a few times, switch through gears, etc and would eventually start. Problem is getting worse.
Last night driving I noticed interior lights(dash and clock) were very dim as with headlights. Battery light has been off and on for a while but yesterday consistently on. Got home my dad took my b...
I just had the enigne rebuilt. Compression is great. My question is prob related to timing.. I have hardly any positive response after 1/4 throttle... I messed with timing and advanced it.. as I ad...
while i was driving down the highway the car cut off with no warning and when i went to try to start it after i had pulled over to the side of the i have no power,no horn or lights.