in morning time-it will crank up and run perfectly fine and idols like dream-after a couple of revs-it will sound like it is rev llimiting and sputters till it dies and will not run again that day-this sequence happens every day. This is what has been done---starter replaced 1 month prior from this problem and ran perfectly fine. Fuel pump is working fine-fuel filter replaced and fuel pressure just fine. Spark plugs, spark wires,ignition module, iginition coil, magnetic pick-up has all been replaced--and still the same problem and gradually getting worse. The odd thing is-I put 3 different gauges and timing light on spark plug wire and when you turn it over-there is nothing and timiming light does not blink. When you take the spark plug out -it is indeed wet with fuel, when you place the spark plug and wire on to the intake manifold and turn it over-it shows great spark,the timiming light blinks,the gauges say good spark and the spark on the spark plug is bright blue. But when you place spark plug back into engine -it dows not spark, the timing light does not blink,and the gauges say no spark. What in the world can be happening? After new starter was put in----the car was driven from nashville to atlanta for christmas break with no problem. During xmas break--this all started. Daughter needs car for her nursing clinicals---please help.
problem with 1991 infiniti M30 turns over -runs -dies -then will not start again on 1991 Infiniti M30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
- Why does the check engine light stay on?
- What would cause my m30 not to start unless using starter fluid in air intake
- automatic transmission won't shift. over-drive light won't come on .antilock brake light is on. transmission starts off in 3rd gear. was working fine then next time tried to drive these problems was there. looking for location of tcm and to read codes