in morning time-it will crank up and run perfectly fine and idols like dream-after a couple of revs-it will sound like it is rev llimiting and sputters till it dies and will not run again that day-this sequence happens every day. This is what has been done---starter replaced 1 month prior from this problem and ran perfectly fine. Fuel pump is working fine-fuel filter replaced and fuel pressure just fine. Spark plugs, spark wires,ignition module, iginition coil, magnetic pick-up has all been replaced--and still the same problem and gradually getting worse. The odd thing is-I put 3 different gauges and timing light on spark plug wire and when you turn it over-there is nothing and timiming light does not blink. When you take the spark plug out -it is indeed wet with fuel, when you place the spark plug and wire on to the intake manifold and turn it over-it shows great spark,the timiming light blinks,the gauges say good spark and the spark on the spark plug is bright blue. But when you place spark plug back into engine -it dows not spark, the timing light does not blink,and the gauges say no spark. What in the world can be happening? After new starter was put in----the car was driven from nashville to atlanta for christmas break with no problem. During xmas break--this all started. Daughter needs car for her nursing clinicals---please help.
problem with 1991 infiniti M30 turns over -runs -dies -then will not start again on 1991 Infiniti M30
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- How to install driver door window glass for 1991 Nissan Infiniti m30
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
- Why does the check engine light stay on?
- What would cause my m30 not to start unless using starter fluid in air intake
1991 Infiniti M30 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,012 - 1,142) in Prentice, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($690 - 882) in Holbrook, ID
- Oil Pump Replacement ($933 - 1,184) in Merrill, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Yoder, WY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($60 - 67) in North Bend, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,741 - 1,754) in Swan River, MN