when it is at a idle it runs fine but when u give it gas it sturdders what could be a cause of this
problem when given it gas on 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
1992 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in Palisade, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($730 - $878) in Deferiet, NY
- Clutch Replacement ($750 - $1,101) in Bridgewater, VA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($231 - $439) in Spring Dale, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($449 - $542) in Parkersburg, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Norton, WV