I changed the heating pad, now the car does not start when hot, you have to turn the starter a while before it starts
problem to start 2.9 CRDI when cold on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- How do I replace the parking brake part that broke off in the release handle?
- Why does hot air come out passenger side vent when AC is on?
- I am having trouble with the back door locks and I have not keyless entry for it
- Where is the low port of the ac
- After taking my battery out how do I reset the alarm.