I changed the heating pad, now the car does not start when hot, you have to turn the starter a while before it starts
problem to start 2.9 CRDI when cold on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Havana, IL
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($82 - 161) in Clanton, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 194) in Redfield, KS
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ubly, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($340 - 526) in Green Camp, OH
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($904 - 954) in Lantry, SD