I changed the heating pad, now the car does not start when hot, you have to turn the starter a while before it starts
problem to start 2.9 CRDI when cold on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Havana, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Clanton, AL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($266 - 341) in Redfield, KS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - 643) in Ubly, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($57 - 64) in Green Camp, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($428 - 456) in Lantry, SD