car shut down when in reverse
problem to reverse on 1991 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel13 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1991 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($830 - 1,027) in Emmonak, AK
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Verona, MS
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 291) in Watertown, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($84 - 111) in Vacaville, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 408) in University Place, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($94 - 107) in Marathon, OH