got the caliper off and pushed the bolts out to loosen up the Rotor, but it appears I cant just pull the Rotor off because of another smaller rotor looking round cylinder is in the way. It is a XLT with manual 4 wheel drive that you have to hope out and put into gear manually on the tire. Please respond I'm stumped and wonder if I might have to pull the axle off and pull the Rotor off the back Thank You
problem taking off the rotor due to the C-valk and steal cylinder in the way on 1992 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?