worked great yesterday. This morning would not start. Nothing left on. Turn key and nothing at all first couple of attempts. Let sit about 5-7 minutes and tried again and it acted like it may want to crank once, but then nothing. Also after this no lights not even dome light would come on. Checked for lose battery cable. after checking cables it did the same as before. It would almost crank once, but then nothing. Also the dome light worked after I checked cables, but when I tried starting it again then no dome light. Please advise.
problem starting on 1994 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersMay 01, 2013
2 answersJanuary 23, 2009
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +