worked great yesterday. This morning would not start. Nothing left on. Turn key and nothing at all first couple of attempts. Let sit about 5-7 minutes and tried again and it acted like it may want to crank once, but then nothing. Also after this no lights not even dome light would come on. Checked for lose battery cable. after checking cables it did the same as before. It would almost crank once, but then nothing. Also the dome light worked after I checked cables, but when I tried starting it again then no dome light. Please advise.
problem starting on 1994 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla48 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla24 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla40 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla120 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Rea, MO
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 486) in Lemoyne, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($525 - 755) in Wilder, ID
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($220 - 278) in Williamsport, TN
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Hutchinson, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($93 - 111) in Sturtevant, WI