1994 Toyota Corolla Q&A

1994 Toyota Corolla Question: problem starting

worked great yesterday. This morning would not start. Nothing left on. Turn key and nothing at all first couple of attempts. Let sit about 5-7 minutes and tried again and it acted like it may want to crank once, but then nothing. Also after this no lights not even dome light would come on. Checked for lose battery cable. after checking cables it did the same as before. It would almost crank once, but then nothing. Also the dome light worked after I checked cables, but when I tried starting it again then no dome light. Please advise. -
Remove and clean both of the cables and battery post. Install and tighten cables! If still no crank, try jumping battery, if it cranks over and starts now, replace battery! -
It started in January of this year - sometimes the car wouldn't crank when i turned the key to start. I could hear a click sound only. But then when i tried again (turn the key twice or 3 times)it ...
It cranks but won't start sometimes. I have checked the timing and it's fine. I replaced the distributor and a weak relay. All components are functioning as they should, and when the car is cold it...
My 1995 corolla will not start if the humidity is over 85 %. It will turn over and if I keep the key trun on, after 1 to 2 minitues it spudders and then start with playing with the gas pedel
I went to start the car one morning and it started to start then it souned like the power to the car just shut down