worked great yesterday. This morning would not start. Nothing left on. Turn key and nothing at all first couple of attempts. Let sit about 5-7 minutes and tried again and it acted like it may want to crank once, but then nothing. Also after this no lights not even dome light would come on. Checked for lose battery cable. after checking cables it did the same as before. It would almost crank once, but then nothing. Also the dome light worked after I checked cables, but when I tried starting it again then no dome light. Please advise.
problem starting on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
2 answersJanuary 03, 2014
2 answersMay 01, 2013
1 answerMarch 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?