Love my truck 128,000 miles never even had a tune-up still runs like a champ, very little needed in way of maintenance over the years, but now I’m having a problem putting the truck in drive or reverse once I’ve stopped and had it in park for a while, trans fluid is at level when I do have in drive everything is okay, what can it be…..
PROBLEM SHIFTING TO DRIVE WHEN IN PARK on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- thermostat on 05 Cadi Esc, the gauge panel shows far right, it's not overheating
- How to test blower motor resister pack?
- was there a recall on the 2007 Cadillac Escalade, seat belt warning lights,
- Why does my CD player have a blue line around the word cd? There's no disk in it but it doesn't accept any disk
- My driver seat is wet with bluish Color oil makes my back completly soaked