Love my truck 128,000 miles never even had a tune-up still runs like a champ, very little needed in way of maintenance over the years, but now I’m having a problem putting the truck in drive or reverse once I’ve stopped and had it in park for a while, trans fluid is at level when I do have in drive everything is okay, what can it be…..
PROBLEM SHIFTING TO DRIVE WHEN IN PARK on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
- I'M working on an escalade with the service air bag message on and B0085-00 code
- service stability, service ride contro
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?