Love my truck 128,000 miles never even had a tune-up still runs like a champ, very little needed in way of maintenance over the years, but now I’m having a problem putting the truck in drive or reverse once I’ve stopped and had it in park for a while, trans fluid is at level when I do have in drive everything is okay, what can it be…..
PROBLEM SHIFTING TO DRIVE WHEN IN PARK on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
1999 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($303 - 452) in Alma, WI
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Tina, MO
- 40,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Index, WA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($369 - 644) in Glen Saint Mary, FL
- Tire Pressure Monitor Lamp Diagnosis ($26 - 34) in Bassett, AR
- Horn Replacement ($207 - 243) in Maury City, TN