Love my truck 128,000 miles never even had a tune-up still runs like a champ, very little needed in way of maintenance over the years, but now I’m having a problem putting the truck in drive or reverse once I’ve stopped and had it in park for a while, trans fluid is at level when I do have in drive everything is okay, what can it be…..
PROBLEM SHIFTING TO DRIVE WHEN IN PARK on 1999 Cadillac Escalade
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??
- No audio from radio, DVD, XM, or any source
- Rear tail gate door not opening